Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Cameo Reward on Adventure Finders


1) By choosing this reward, you give me permission to use your facial likeness (or anyone who gives you permission to do so who is aged 5 and up), free of all liability without time limit, for a background character at least once (but may appear more than once depending on the situation) per chapter, as need arises.

2) I agree to protect your image and not to use your likeness for any "negative" scene unless you specifically request to be otherwise (like a villain, raiding thug, someone who does something morally repugnant, etc.).

3) Your likeness is guaranteed to appear at least once every episode as long as you are signed up for this reward.
4) Should there be episodes that do not require foreground/background characters, in such cases, I agree to put you into the next possible crowd/civilian/soldier scene several times to make up for the absence in previous chapter/s where there are no background people involved.

Some final things:
*It is hard to get exact likenesses so that's why this is priced the way it is. I may end up sketching a lot to get your face. And the drawing of you WILL be recognizable albeit in period costume.
** I cannot put in people with eyeglasses so I must have a quarter view photo of you without eyeglasses.
*** this version of Adventure Finders with you in it, will be permanent and your likeness will be in all future versions even if it ends up being printed.
**** Should we part ways (which I hope not because all my readers are super cool), You may request your image to be removed and I will do so (you may have changes in your life and not want your image in a comic, for example). In the absence of input from you, we reserve the right to keep or remove your cameo from the entire series.
 I know you're probably a nice person, but this is just a bit of legalese that needs mentioning. :)

We can discuss details such as : having your entire family of 5 in the background, you and your girlfriend, etc. on a case by case basis. :)

I may also reissue the earlier chapters with your cameo now introduced since I intentionally left certain areas of chapter 1 and 2 with enough room to put a cameo or two in them including this chapter, 3 and 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment